Select Button to Start or Add to Your Report
Seleccione el botón para comenzar o agregar a su informe
Reporting Unemployment Fraud
NOTE: Please allow up to 7 days for status response.
Existing Report Status:
In Person or Officer Taken Reports:
To check the status of a report you submitted in person at a police station or a report taken by an Officer or CSO, please contact the Detective Division at 775.334.2115.
Existing Online Reports:
Online Case Status Inquiry
Request an Appointment
Requesting a callback Is for non-emergency situations only, if this Is an emergency please call 911.
Please note, the callback feature Is only available during regular business hours, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Exact location of the vehicle (address it’s parked in front of or the street it’s on and the nearest cross street)
- Color, make, model, and license plate number
- Anything that stands out aesthetically, such As damage, flat tires, stickers, etc.
- How Long it has been since it last moved from its current position.
Reno Police Department representative will then be dispatched to tag the vehicle with a 48-hour warning notice. Parking Enforcement will verify if the vehicle has moved And may cite the vehicle And submit it for towing.
Covid-19 Information for Protection Orders
These are usually neighborhood nuisance situations. You will not receive a permanent case number. You may wish to call Washoe Animal Control number 775-322-3647.
- If you see graffiti on a building, wall, fence, etc., call Reno Direct at 775-334-4636 (INFO) and tell them the location of the graffiti or submit an online service request. We can begin the process to have it removed.
- If graffiti has occurred on property owned by you, please "Start New Police Report" above to file a police report.